Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Thursday, March 17, 2011

TWILIGHT THURSDAY

Last months interviews were so fun, they decided to let me come back in March! Call me Aine this time around…

Before we begin, I must remind everyone of the Moonlight Mistresses boring rule to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – *eye roll*. However, they haven’t seemed to care about double entendres, so let them fly!

My guests today are, Ethan Miller and Brynn Saunders-Bentley-Miller – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Michigan. Their tale can be found in When We Meet Again a novel creation by Dawne Prochilo.

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, *

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Aine: Please, Ethan, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Ethan: *chuckles* We actually met in junior high school. She was a tomboy and always wanted to play sports. She hated all that girly stuff. So she would tag along with me and the boys. Let me tell you, she can throw a mean curve ball. Actually knocked out my best friend Tommy Meyers front tooth.

Aine: Brynn, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Brynn: Love? I was eleven. Boys in that respect didn't exist to me yet. Repulsive? No, I don't believe so. He was my buddy, my friend, someone I could hang out with and be myself. Plus I could play better baseball than most of the boys he hung out with. He wasn't repulsive. Maybe a little irritating at times but never repulsive.

Aine: Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you both feel about this?

Brynn:Nothing really forced us together. We just knew we were meant to be together but someone was too stubborn to express their feelings.

Ethan: True, Brynn. Someone, and I won't mention her name, was too obstinate to reveal her feelings.

Aine: Uh-oh.. Ethan, would you say that your relationship developed easily or would you say there was some reluctance?

Ethan: In the early years our relationship was almost perfect. We were best friends, told each other everything and were never apart. We helped each other survive whether it was a broken heart or troubles at home.

Aine: How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Brynn: I knew you were going to ask that question and I've been dreading it. I knew my freshman year of high school but, like Ethan said earlier, I never said a word. I mean, he was my best friend. He knew all my little secrets. He was the one who wiped my tears away when Joey Jackson broke my heart at the Fall Harvest Dance. I couldn't tell Ethan how I felt. I thought he'd laugh at me and think it was a joke.

Ethan: I don't remember the exact day or year but I remember one day I was waiting for Brynn at the park, we were going to go to the local lake to spend the day together. She came walking across the field in this...this yellow sun-dress. It was waving in the wind, her hair was being pushed away from her face. It was a thing of beauty. I knew at that moment that I had feelings for her. And the feelings were for more than being able to hold her own with the guys.

Aine: Ethan, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Brynn?

Ethan: The biggest? Wow, that's tough. We've had so many. Our marriages to other people, the distance between us. I don't think I could pick just one.

Aine: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Brynn: Actually, I don't think this would've happened if it weren't for the Friends Website, you know the reunion site for old friends and classmates. That little push from technology is what finally got us talking on a regular basis.

Ethan: Sad but true, Aine. We'd met up a few times over the years and there was always someone or something stopping us but that website was the clincher. I think being absent from each others' lives for so long then reconnecting was just the thing we needed.

Aine: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Brynn, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Ethan would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Brynn: Stop condemning himself for all the years we lost. We're together now and that's all that matters.

Aine: Oh, wonderful.. Ethan, would you prefer to give Brynn a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Ethan: Back massage, of course, because there's nothing more beautiful than seeing her splayed out on the bed, naked and at my mercy.

Aine: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Let’s see how well you two know each other. Ethan, what would Brynn say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Ethan: Her essence. Any essence that her body creates.

Aine: Brynn, did he correctly guess your answer? How would you have answered that question?

Brynn: No, I think he's correct. He;s always coming up behind me as I wash the dishes, burying his face in my hair saying he loves the way I smell.

Ethan: And you know where and what washing the dishes leads too.

Aine: Oh My...do tell *sits back in his chair* Ethan, what would Brynn say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Ethan: She would say the back of my neck just below the hairline. Can't get enough of her lips there.And yes, she'd agree.

Brynn: Oh yes, that's the first place I go for when I'm in the mood.

Aine: Really? *readjusts his position in the chair* It’s time to cool things off just a tad. Brynn, as far as you know, what is Ethan’s idea of a perfect date?

Brynn: Dinner at a quiet sports bar then on the way home, we'd pull over in some isolated parking lot and crawl in the back seat...

Aine: Ethan, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Ethan: Oh,s he is correct Aine. Absolutely correct.

Aine: Ethan, your turn in the hot seat. What is Brynn’s idea of a perfect date?

Ethan: What she said.

Aine: Brynn is he correct? Why is that?

Brynn: Nothing like reliving your first date over and over again.

Aine: Wow, amazing. I want to switch gears just a bit. March has close connections to Ireland, and as many of us acknowledge, Ireland is steeped in myths and mysticism, as are many Native American tribal beliefs. Brynn, Ethan, do you believe in this type of mysticism? Have you had any experiences that helped you develop these beliefs?

Brynn: Just the power of true love overcoming all obstacles but I'm not sure that counts.

Ethan: Unconditional love that stands the test of time.

Aine: Brynn, Ethan, do you believe in fate and destiny or are most things just a happenstance of coincidence? Why do you feel the way you do?

Brynn: We are walking proof that fate and destiny are possible. Things happen for a reason I just wish it hadn't taken over twenty years for us to find each other.

Ethan: I agree with Brynn. We were destined to be together and we knew that deep down. We just had to go through our other lives before we realized it and found each other again.

Aine: sigh* Brynn, Ethan, where do you see yourselves in 5 years?

Brynn: Right next to Ethan, happy as ever. I never thought we'd be together. It was always a fantasy but now it's reality and I never want to leave his side.

Ethan: I'm living a dream I never thought would come true. We have five children between us and I'm hoping someday we can share grandchildren. I see us living life to its fullest and making up for lost time.

Aine: I’m sorry folks, but that’s all the time we have for today. Thanks to Ethan Miler and Brynn Saunders-Bentley-Miller for joining us today and giving us some great answers. We hope you’ll check out their story, When We Meet Again.

To learn more about their author, Dawne Prochilo,
visit: http://www.wix.com/dawneprochilo/dawne-prochilo-erotic-author

Buy link (available 4/27/11)
http://www.secretcravingspublishing.com/DawneProchilo.html


Blurb:

How many of us have wished we could turn back the clock? Go back to one
specific time that would change our lives forever and it would be exactly how we
wanted it.

Brynn Saunders has wished that for over two decades and while she can't
change her life, a strange twist of fate is giving her a second chance at her one
true love.

Best friends Ethan Miller and Brynn have loved each other unconditionally
since high school and while their lives were entwined early, they never shared
the intimacy they felt for the other.

After an abusive marriage for Brynn and a loveless marriage for Ethan, they've
reconnected twenty four years later and are acting upon what they never had
the chance to do years ago.

Excerpt:

Both remained silent for a few moments when Brynn finally broke the silence.

“Will we ever find anyone who loves us as much as we love each other?”

“Yeah, we will,” he replied staring at his zenith, his head resting in his cupped hands behind his head.

“How do you know for sure?”

“Cause I’m smart.”

“Seriously,” she prodded and nudged his chest.

“We just will.”

“I couldn’t love anyone as much as I love you,” she confessed.

“Yes you will…just as I will.”

“I’m jealous of her already,” she whispered.

“You should be,” he chuckled.

“No, seriously,” she replied, “I am.”

“Why,” he inquired, “I haven’t even met her yet.”

“She’ll be perfect,” she said and shrugged her shoulders. “You know, pretty, successful, smart and full of laughter.”

“Sounds like you,” he said and yawned.

“Then marry me,” she pleaded.

“Can’t,” was his only response.

“Why not,” she inquired and turned her head to look up at him over his heaving chest but his eyes were glued to the sky above.

His chocolate hair seemed obsidian in the glow of the moon and his hazel eyes seemed more brown than green. He kept blinking as if in deep thought.

“Cause,” he began, “if we get married then who would we have our affair with?’

She almost laughed at the statement but she knew he was right. They’d made a pact years ago when they were first discovering love and heartache. They’d promised each other that when they married other people and needed more, they’d find each other.

“That’s true,” she established.

0 Moonbeams (comments):