Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TANTALIZING TUESDAY

A CUPID INTERVIEW

My guests today are, Brooke Munkle and Elliott Jovovich – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Reno, NV. Their tale can be found in Play Fling a novel creation by Amber Scott.

Before we begin, I must remind everyone to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – the Moonlight Mistresses rules, not mine *eye roll*. Double entendres are acceptable and widely encouraged for events and phrases we don’t want our young readers to really know about. Oooh, it will be so much fun trying to guess what you’re really saying!

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, draping his arm over the back and sipping his bubbly* That Miss Havana in Reaper’s Domain is one hot teacher and boy would I love to get into her…class! I might actually learn something…oh…did I say that out loud? *Clears throat* Sorry. Let’s get back to the interview.

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Cupid: Please, Elliott, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Elliott: All my design. I bought her a stack of books she was looking at but left behind when she iced me with a cold shoulder on campus.

Brooke: I did not ice you! You completely caught me off guard. I fumbled you. Okay. So, I was a little chilly. I thought you were half me age, okay? Can you blame a girl?

Elliott: *chuckles* Swept you right off your feet eventually, though. If I remember right, didn’t you come to me?

Brooke: Hey! PG 13, remember?!

Cupid: Brooke, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Brooke: Oh, gheez. Love? No. I had no interest whatsoever in love. Or marriage. But, lust at first sight, uh, yep! Dizzy, hot, lust.

Elliott: *aside* You should have seen how difficult it was to keep her clothes on. What?! From the heat!

Cupid: This one’s for both of you. Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you feel about this?

Brooke: I’m going to sound like a total floozy right now, but seriously, it was the chaos being near him hit me with.

Elliott: Millie was the chaotic happenstance. The woman was and is chaos embodied.

Brooke: She had good intentions.

Elliott: And almost ruined everything.

Brooke: I don’t know. Her mistakes are what made me see how much I love you. Somehow, her screw ups, forced me to chase you. Does that make sense?

Elliott: *Kisses the tips of her fingers.*

Cupid: This one is also for both of you. How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Brooke: Uh…late. Very late. I almost lost him late. That day at the yard sale, it hit me full force, right in my chest.

Elliott: It’s difficult to pin it to just one moment. She intrigued me before I even knew her name. I’d see her at the bookstore, and find myself watching her, wondering who on earth was lucky enough to love her every night and day.

Cupid: Elliott, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Brooke?

Elliott: Besides her best friend constantly instigating problems? Not apologizing for who I am. For where I come from. My family has a shady past. Honesty can be really hard, but in the end it’s worth it.

Cupid: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Brooke: It’s hard to say, because it hurts still, but Millie. I know we wouldn’t be here if not for her.

Elliott: I’d have to say Sampson. What?! I love that cat. If he hadn’t adored me from the start, okay, okay. You’re right, babe. Millie had good intentions. I’m grateful every day she got you to face your fears of being with me.

Cupid: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Brooke, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Elliott would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Brooke: Er…um…feed me chocolate?

Cupid: Riiiight. *rolls eyes* Elliott, would you prefer to give Brooke a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Elliott: Bubble bath, definitely. Dirty girls like to get clean.

Cupid: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Elliott, what would Brooke say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Elliott: Bare skin.

Cupid: Brooke, is he right? How would you have answered that question?

Brooke: Dead wrong. I’d say the opposite. Towels, clothes, mischief.

Elliott: Only because they are hiding the real aphrodisiac. Your delicious naked skin.

Cupid: *crosses ankles and rubs his chin* Elliott, what would Brooke say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Elliott: Her tongue on my navel. And, yes. Completely.

Brooke: *fanning self* It’s my favorite spot! The way your abdominal muscles dip down, angling at your hips. Makes my mouth water right now!

Cupid: Brooke, as far as you know, what is Elliott’s idea of a perfect date?

Brooke: A night in.

Cupid: Elliott, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Elliott: A night in bed is my idea of perfect, yes.

Cupid: Elliott, your turn in the hot seat. What is Brooke’s idea of a perfect date?

Elliott: A great dinner, a long walk, holding hands, making love.

Cupid: Brooke, is he correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Brooke: With him, yes, it is perfect just keeping it simple. He’s one of those rare men who is just so interesting to talk to, you know? Smart, funny. Even a drive through dinner feels like romance.

Cupid: The next two questions are for both of you. What's the most romantic thing your lover has ever done for you?

Brooke: I’m torn between the books he got me when we first me and I kinda blew him off or the silver box and the letter inside. Both changed my whole world.

Elliott: I don’t want to get all emotional and private here. I think it can come off as insincere. I will tell you this, though. Giving me the woman who hid under that cool façade is the greatest gift any man can hope for.

Cupid: If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

Brooke: I’d get another kitty.

Elliott: I’d make Sampson sleep on the cat bed I got him.

Cupid: Have the two of you had time to settle into any Valentine's Day traditions?

Brooke: Travel.

Elliott: Yes. Vegas last year, this year, Maui.

Cupid: Thanks to Elliott and Brooke for joining us today. We hope you’ll check out their story, Play Fling.

To learn more about (hero/heroine's) author, [insert author’s name], visit:
http://www.amazon.com/Play-Fling-Amber-Scott/dp/1451588739/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280177247&sr=1-1
http://1placeforromance.com/index.php?searchMe=play+fling&column=name&_a=viewCat

0 Moonbeams (comments):