Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Starlight Saturday

Sexy Villains!


Sexy - excitingly appealing; glamorous: a sexy new car. (from dictionary.com)

In paranormal fun, I thought I'd ask about people we think about, but may not always consider - villains!

When Gracen sent her pick to me, I wasn't surprised that it turned out to be a vampire. Her choice:


Kiefer Sutherland
Kiefer Sutherland 1
from The Lost Boys


Margay's was equally not surprising to me. I'm not sure why, but it seemed fitting for her, even though the character is a vampire. Her choice:


Frank Langella
Frank Langella
from Dracula (1979)


Then you have me, whose choice isn't so cut and dried. If I went with a vamp, I couldn't choose between Stuart Townsend as Lestat in Queen of the Damned or Martin Rudolph as Dracula in Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series, but also as sinisterly sexy and charming as Vlad the Impaler in Dark Prince: The True Story of Dracula.

However, if I go with the earliest villain I was fascinated with, I would have to choose:


Pinhead
Pinhead
that charismatic cenobite leader of the Hellraiser series


I don't know, it must be that code he lives by, "hands do not call us." Oh, and the fact that he lets Kirsty Cotton go after she first summons him because she honestly didn't know what it was and thought it a mere puzzle box. He could have taken her then, but he didn't.

What about you? What's your favorite sexy, scary villain?

0 Moonbeams (comments):