Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mystic Monday

Doing the Happy Dance

Why have been doing the happy dance this past weekend?

Well, I'm doing the happy dance because Steve and I made it onto Andrew Bogut's Squad 6 this year!

Was there any doubt?

Yes, more than a little.

Why?

Well, because compared to some of the other "contestants" our audition felt lack-luster. We had some words prepared, things we wanted to talk about, but nothing like some of the skits that other groups prepared.

But, lack-luster though our audition was, our cheering intensity wasn't. It was pretty good, and I went out and invested in a new red wig, to keep last year's persona going. Whether it was the wig, my story, the intensity of my cheering, or the fact I was on Squad 6 last year that helped me get on the Squad this year, I may never know. All I know is, I'm happy I'm on the Squad now and our first pre-season game is Tuesday night (that's tomorrow night, or today depending upon when you read this, lol!). Go Bucks!

I'm glad I made it because I found it to be a wealth of inspiration for my writing.

0 Moonbeams (comments):