Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

Back to School

They're going back, back to school again!


Yes, it's that time again when the kids begin to go back to school and parents begin the mad dash to fit it all in to their already over-worked schedules! It's a maddening, exciting, fearful, stimulating time of year whether you like school or not, and it begins with the inevitable back to school shopping and ends with the first, traffic-jammed drop off at school. It can make or break the best of us.

So how do you handle the craziness of the whole back to school push? Please share your tips, anecdotes, or funny stories with us.

4 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

Oh Margay, Margay, Margay....you WOULD ask for this when the very poem I wrote about my oldest's first three days of kdgn is floating around in my head, but I can't remember all of it, and the hard copy is buried in storage!

First day: He cried and clung to me. I pried him off and walked away.

Second day: 'Just drop me off Mommy; I won't cry."

Third day: 'I can't fasten my pants, Mommy. Will you help me?'

Daughter: 'I want to ride the bus. Just drop us off at Shelly's house.' (Still several ways from the bus stop, but I did, and she and K walked together for her 1st official day)

Youngling (just last year): 'Bye Mom!'

Margay Leah Justice said...

Aww, Molly, that was sweet! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Margay

Margay Leah Justice said...

I remember those days...

book keeping in US said...

Oh Margay, Margay, Margay....you WOULD ask for this when the very poem I wrote about my oldest's first three days of kdgn is floating around in my head, but I can't remember all of it, and the hard copy is buried in storage!First day: He cried and clung to me. I pried him off and walked away.Second day: 'Just drop me off Mommy; I won't cry."Third day: 'I can't fasten my pants, Mommy. Will you help me?'Daughter: 'I want to ride the bus. Just drop us off at Shelly's house.' (Still several ways from the bus stop, but I did, and she and K walked together for her 1st official day)Youngling (just last year): 'Bye Mom!'