Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, April 9, 2010

PHANTASM FRIDAY

This has been one of those weeks where I’m unsure what day of the week it is, just a long week of one up and one down and lots of physical therapy appointments. So, if you want something exciting to read, scroll down to Cherie De Sues's interview...that's much more entertaining than anything I have to say today.

My husband had shoulder surgery last Thursday and he’s been out of work all this week, so instead of being a chauffeur for our two boys, I was also his chauffer as well. And boy, oh boy, is he distracting! I’ve gotten little writing completed, no books read, no reviews written, my interviews have fallen by the wayside, absolutely no housework accomplished and very little laundry done. In other words, I’m a week behind on everything! *whimpers*

I DVR’d Supernatural tonight and was sitting and watching it when I realized, hey, it’s Thursday and I have to come up with something to post for tomorrow. Yikes! I still haven’t come up with a witty topic. I think my brain is too fried to think too coherently. LOL

The heroine name contest ends today, so if you haven’t voted, make sure you vote today! I’ll announce the winner tomorrow at Wicked, Thorn & Roses. Genevieve has a strong lead, so unless a bunch of folks vote within the next 24 hours, it looks as if Genevieve will become the winning heroine name. So, if you have an opinion, locate the poll in the upper right-hand corner and vote for your favorite name!

I’d love to hear what everyone did for Easter…if you celebrated. If not, what did you do on Sunday? At my house, we hid Easter eggs and hunted them. And we took a long walk around the neighborhood while the boys rode their bicycles. Basically, it was a lazy day of family time, which is always an awesome day to me!

Have an awesome weekend and next Friday, I’ll make sure I have something planned!

4 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

I hear ya...my hubby had eye surgery two weeks ago today and I'm putting drops in his eyes PLUS doing all the driving. And my morning blew up in my face: I awoke, motivated, but couldn't get HIM to understand my plans...I started the laundry and wanted to get our bloodwork finished so I could come home and write. Noooo, he had to drag his feet until my motivation went up in smoke.

Easter...we had a relaxing one. Just fixed a ham and some sides, then went over to friends' house for about two hours. Hubby was on the drops every two hours; as of Wed, he's down to 4x's a day, which helps:)

Gracen Miller said...

Oooo...eye surgery! I'm cringing just thinking about it. I had an eye injury once when my 18 month old (he's 12 now) jabbed me in the eye with his fingernail! That was worse than labor pains!!! What'd your husband have eye surgery for?

I squeezed in a little bit of writing today while my husband napped, but it wasn't near long enough. I hate it when I have all these ideas floating in my head and can't write. Grr...

Hope your husband gets better soon and I hope you get to write even sooner! =)

Anonymous said...

He had retina reattachment surgery. I might get to write tonight; my motivation was shot.

Yes...I'm squeamish about my eyes too! It's been four months since I actively sat down to write; it will return...someday...

Molly

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm just remembering how I always misread Genevieve as Guinevere when I was a kid.