Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Thursday, February 4, 2010

TWILIGHT THURSDAY

PLEASE WELCOME DEE DAWNING INTO THE MOONLIGHT
Hi y’all, I’ve never guest blogged before, so I thought I’d start with two tried and true blogs from last year that seemed to be my most popular. At least as far as comments go. I hope you enjoy them and look forward to your comments as well.

Are Ménage Romances Books Here to Stay
Originally posted November of 2009




The latest hot genre in erotic romance is Menage a Trois. It is so hot, one e publisher has even created an entire line of ménage books called Menage Amour and releases two new ebooks a week. This line now numbers in excess of a hundred books.

A year ago November I wrote a blog entitled ‘Menage. Is this your fantasy?’ that generated a lot of interest. This is sort of an update on that blog. At the time I’d written the blog I’d dabbled in what I call a man’s ménage—two women and a man. Now ten months later, I’ve penned several women’s ménages and have more in progress all under an undisclosed psaudonym.


Here is a short sample ménage excerpt from one of those upcoming menages. Though it doesn’t show the steamy parts, you get the idea.

I knew before we did a thing that I would love it. I tried not to show how pleased I was when I took their hands and walked hand
and hand with them into the bedroom. We sat on the edge of our
California king, Marc on my left and Jack on my right.
Starting with my blouse, Marc unbuttoned and took it off.
Next. Jack’s clever fingers unhooked my bra. “Here let me help you take this hot, cumbersome bra off.” Jack removed my bra and my breasts were bare. For a brief few seconds the air-conditioning hardened my nipples, before two warm mouths enveloped them and I melted. As I’d always suspected, lips on both nipples felt divine. Their sucking sent tickly currents of need racing through me, terminating in my core.

Marc’s hands pushed my lacy panties down to my knees. “Let’s get these panties off before they get all wet.” He dragged the panties down and over my sweat socks. He removed my socks and I was naked. A thrill ran through me as I realized. It’s going to
Happen. I’m going to have sex—with both of them!



Writing a woman’s ménage as a romance is a little bit of a challenge in that you don’t want the heroine to come off as a tramp. In the erotic stories, the woman can be normal, a slut or worse, but in the romances the woman should be as normal as possible.

I’ll tell you a secret. Since I started writing women’s ménages I don’t think about the other kind much. It seems more natural for a woman to receive the affections of multiple partners then men, and of course women are better equipped. Also let’s not forget if a woman has an orgasm, she can keep going, while men are usually out of action for awhile. LOL.

So, why is this relatively new sub genre so popular? I believe women readers love to fantasize about having two or more lovers. They live vicariously through their daring heroines, enjoying all the fruits that could possibly be enjoyed by multiple coupling. Lips, tongues, hands fingers and let’s not forget cocks. I think women also like the idea of throwing convention out the window. From chastity belts to burkas the little box of sexuality women have confined to has been the work of men. Now that sexual freedom is upon us, some women are testing the limits.


As for the women that experience a ménage, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an element of exhibitionist involved. You certainly wouldn’t invite two or more men in your bed and then turn the lights out.


I once talked with a woman who fantasized about being gang banged. I asked her how many and she didn’t know, just more then two. When I pressed it by asking ten, she thought and said, maybe.


How about you? How big is your kink—real and imaginary?


And what about woman’s ménages? Do you think they’re immoral or overdue. Do you dream of them? Would you invite multiple men into your bed?


And what about the books? Are you a fan of mfm romance novels? If so, do you think you could get tired of them? Will the demand for them continue to grow, go flat or dry up with time?

Think about it and comment if you like.

(new)Earlier today I read a blog by a fiend of mine, AJ Lewellyn, which happened to be about ménages and how ridiculous some of the scenarios are.

I agree, it seems like a high percentage of the new ménages involve, twins or brothers. And of course some writers seem to think more is better and have their heroine the object of serial sex from three, four or even more, studs. To me it’s laughable. How about you?


During the double feature intermission here are covers of some of my more recent romance and erotic romance books. All except Groovin’ are available at ARe ebooks and discounted through Valentine’s Day. https://www.allromanceebooks.com/








My Sexy Meeting with Diana Ross
Originally posted January 2009


It's the ninth of the month, my day to blog and I don't have a thing ready.

I know. I'll write about the time I met Diana Ross. You know the Lead singer of the Supremes and later solo, making dozens of record albums and some movies.


Let me start by saying that when I met Diana Ross around thirty years ago, she was a very sexy lady. Yes, I know she was skinny as a rail, but it was a sexy rail.

Now, before I go any further, for those who don't know, I'm a white heterosexual male and before I met Diana, I never gave much thought to her. Yes, I liked her music, some of which are classics and I thought she was attractive in a slinky sort or way, but until I met her, I had never thought of Diana Ross and sexy on the same page let alone the same sentence.


I met Diana one afternoon in Las Vegas in a home she was leasing, I happened to have built. It was a strange home, that I had been tasked with building to be a tour house the upcoming Home Builders Convention. The home was a Joint Venture between House Beautiful Magazine and the American Wood Council.

But enough about the house, this is about the siren Diana and me. She had called my office and requested the meeting. It seems she was considering buying the home and wanted to know if certain changes and additions were possible. Sounds innocent enough, doesn't it?


When I arrived, she answered the door in a satin robe, sorry I forget the color. She was wearing her hair short then, but really it was always her intriguing face that brought out her sensuality. She suggested we go into the kitchen and I followed her. Now, admittedly, Diana is slender but her derriere is not. It showed loud and clear through the satin robe as she sauntered down the hall to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, we settled on opposite sides of the large center island, where she discussed and I wrote and sketched her thoughts about the possible renovation. We were finished in about ten minutes and after saying I would check on some things and get back with her, I thought she’d show me out. But she didn’t. Her intense gaze gave me the impression she was studying me. Was she sizing me up? Finally, she said, “I’ve been a poor host, would you like something to drink. Beer, wine, soda?

I agreed to a beer. She pulled two cans of Miller Light out of the Sub Zero, walked over and handed one to me. She took a long swig out of hers, eyeing me as she did. But that wasn’t all. Out of the blue, she started talking about how she loved rolling in the hay, having strenuous sex with a well built, well endowed men. She didn’t just say it once, but several times, rephrasing the same subject as she went.


Is she coming on to me? Nah, it couldn’t be. I wanted to jump out of my body and see what she was seeing. I knew I was fairly good looking, but I was neither well built nor well endowed. When I finished my beer and set the can down, she smiled seductively and threw both cans in the trash, then without asking retrieved two more beers. On her trip to the refrigerator the top of her robe had become rearranged and when she leaned forward I could see the protruding nipple of one of her breasts and she leaned forward a lot.

I’d like to say I was stiff as a board and hot to boot, but I was too nervous to act. I was a lamb to a lioness. For me to be able to perform, I have to be perfectly comfortable and many times with a new partner I am unsuccessful. If she wanted sex and I was reasonably sure she did, I was equally sure I would disappoint her and her probable disappointment backed me off.


When I didn’t respond in kind to her provocations, she cooled off. Soon we were back to a cordial business relationship. As she showed me to the door I said I would get back to her and she smiled and said, “Please do.”

That was the first and last time I saw the very sexy lady as I informed her the next day with a phone call the things she desired weren't possible.

I think of that day from time to time. Is it a true story. Did I embellish it? I'm a writer, what do you think" Nevertheless I guarantee ninety percent is true.

I know it'll never happen, but I'd just love to write Diana's memoirs. Wouldn't that be a kick.

Hmmm. That was fun. Maybe next time I'll tell you about Cher

~~~~~

On a separate matter, the Midnight Seduction Authors are celebrating romance by hosting these ’12 Days of Love’ blogs that you’ve seen all over the internet. We are throwing a huge all-day-chat bash on February 13, 2010, from 10am EST to 10pm EST. Prizes will be given away every hour on the hour. Excerpts, recipes, jokes and romance tips will be posted throughout the day.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MidnightSeductions/?yguid=271938627

These books represent the naughtier more erotic side of Dee Dawning. They are also available at ARe.








~~All photos were provided by Dee Dawning and no copyright
infringement was intended.~~

4 Moonbeams (comments):

Savannah Chase said...

wow Dee, the meeting with Diana will be something you will not forget...how many can say that has happened to them.....

Gracen Miller said...

I found the Diana Ross story fascinating! What an interesting story to tell over and over again.

Thanks for joining us today, Dee! It was a pleasure having you with us.

Best of luck with all your writing.

~huggles~

Gracen Miller

susan said...

Diana Ross story is great,,thanks for sharing. susan L.

Molly Daniels said...

Would love to hear the Cher story! So awesome you got to meet Diana! And wow...what a memorable interview!