Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, November 20, 2009

PHANTASM FRIDAY

It’s kind of sad that we need a holiday to share the things we’re thankful for, but I think with the rush of life, sometimes we get lost in living and forget to appreciate all that we have. So, in honor of Thanksgiving next week, I’m going to list the things I’m thankful for:

My family. I have the perfect family. *cheeky grin* My family is perfect for me and perfect in their heads only. But, seriously, from my two sons to my husband they bring me joy each and every day. From the seriousness of my oldest son to the goofiness of my youngest son, my life is as near perfect as it can become. My husband and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage on November 30th, but we started dating when I was 17. We’ve been together a total of 20 years, more than half my life. Through all those years, even during the hard times, I’ve never regretted marrying him at the young age of 20. I’m a paralegal and I’ve worked many years with divorce cases, so I know our marriage could have gone sour, but somehow we’ve been able to keep the marriage alive. I am very thankful for our determination and commitment to keeping our marriage intact, part of that was growing together and making each other a priority. We still have date nights and enjoy one another’s company.

My friends, which includes both my internet friends and physically touchable friends. They’re both a huge source of support and I cannot imagine my life without any of them. My greatest wish would be to meet my internet friends in person.

My writing. It’s what keeps me sane, keeps me grounded and stabilizes my moods. Without my writing, I wouldn’t be fit to socialize. Writing is like a high-caliber drug or a meditation technique because writing calms me, erases the worries, puts my soul at peace and I never have to get out of my PJ’s to do it! And how awesome to be able to say “I killed someone today” and not go to jail for it!! LOL I also like the adventure of playing god and breathing life into my own little world of characters. That “god factor” is such a rush!

Noble Romance Publishing and the fact that they took a chance on me and published my book, Elfin Blood. My wish is that I won’t make you regret taking that chance!

My four-legged daughters, Rossi and Bama. They offer me comfort and love even when I’m a bear to live with. And when I’m at my worst, they have a way of bringing me back down to reality and pulverizing my moodiness.

The final thing I’m thankful for….COFFEE!! I am not a morning person, so coffee is the only concoction that makes me bearable in the morning. My advice, don’t speak to me before I’ve had at least two heaping cups of the dark, delectable brew! :D

You don’t have to be American to be thankful for something. So tell us all what you’re thankful for this year?

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and tell at least one person how thankful you are for them. I promise it’ll make you feel better!

1 Moonbeams (comments):

Sheila Deeth said...

Coffee! My husband, for whom I am thankful, will shortly be home from work, giving me an excuse to make, and be thankful for, coffee.